Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Fastest Farm Ever)
Author: sci4me ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 25,699 views
Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a single block: A torch. This torch has a very special ability: it can increase the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks.
Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly.
- Smelting ores quickly.
- Increasing mob spawner speed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2