TrueLife HD Texture Pack
Author: JoliGhoul ❘ February 9, 2013 ❘ 19,392 views
At this current stage in beta TrueLife HD does not all of the textures in the terrain.png file are complete, all non-complete textures are invisible. For this is this reason he is linking a custom map to test this texture pack on!
PLEASE PLAY THIS TEXTURE PACK ON FANCY OTHERWISE GRASS WILL NOT APPEAR ON SIDE OF GRASS BLOCKS!
Progress: 5% complete.
How to Install TrueLife HD Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1. Download the latest TrueLife HD (above) and MCPatcher
- 2. Run mcpatcher
- 3. The following options should be selected (anything not shown leave as default)
- 4. Press patch
- 5. Close MCPatcher when patch is complete
- 6. Open minecraft
- 7. Open mods and texture packs on the main screen
- 8. Click on open texture pack folder
- 9. Drag TrueLife HD into window
- 10. Close window and press done