Twitch Integration Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: BlayTheNinth ❘ June 9, 2016 ❘ 1,115 views
Twitch Integration is a module for Better Minecraft Chat Mod that will allow you to bring Twitch chat right into your Minecraft chat. It’s a great way of keeping track of chat while playing or just bragging to your viewers about how cool it is that they appear within Minecraft.
- Emotes in messages will display as images in chat.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Supports both Twitch’s standard name badges for moderators and such, as well as subscriber badges.
- Does not support BetterTTV badges.
- Name Colors
- Not just the sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB name colors here.
- Whispers Support
- Optional of course. Needs to be enabled in the settings.
- It’s a neat thing for the non-streamers using this mod though.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For when you’re too cool to have normal peasants show up in chat.
- May help with too much chat overlay on bigger channels.
Twitch Integration Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2