Ever wanted to have ridiculous enchants on your items? Then use UberEnchant!
This plugin allows you to add enchants of any level (yes, level 5 , only tested to level 15,000) to any item.
This includes food, tools, swords, armor, blocks, but the enchant will not stay on the item if it is placed.
Be careful to not lose the items you enchant, as they are all powerful and can get into the wrong hands.
/uber add enchant <enchantment> <level>
- Adds <enchantment> with <level> to held item
/uber add name <string…>
- Sets the display name of held item to <string…>
/uber del enchant <enchantment>
- Removes <enchantment> from held item
/uber del name
- Removes the display name of held item
- Resets the held item
- List the available enchantment values
Use the ingame command (/uber list) to see enchantments
- Defaults to op
- Ability to change the color of the name of an item.
- Re-add lore commands
- Change the item id of a block/item
UberEnchant Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links:
Credits: Sciguymjm, ColtonGriswold