Unique Artifacts Mod 1.7.10
Author: Draco18s ❘ August 25, 2016 ❘ 90,172 views
What is Unique Artifacts?
Unique Artifacts Mod 1.7.10 has approximately 32 different combinations of trigger and effect, with up to 5 effects possible per item, for an astounding 24,165,120 (approx) different items before enchantments are applied! Each one will have its own unique name (generated based on its effects) and icon (chosen from a pool of 36 with a randomized color). And it all works using a single Item ID (how’s that for clever use of NBT data tags?).
These items will generate commonly in jungle temples and pyramids, uncommonly in strongholds, and rarely in blacksmith chests. Durability is based on material, except for diamond, all artifacts are ~2 times as durable as vanilla items of the same material (diamond is 1/3rd).
Quicksand (Potion of Harm)
(uses raw manaesence, not infused)
The display pedestal is a good way to show off your loot. Each pedestal will display the item’s name on the front and the item itself under a glass cover. Only the owner can open and break it!
- Config options are available to shorten the names. By default all qualifier adjectives are turned on, but they can be disabled individually (enchantment, material, and effect–effect will turn on/off both the pre and post adjectives). You may wish to disable some of these, as very long names make it hard to see the full item description window in some inventory slots.
Another config option will turn on the rendering of item names on display pedestals. By default this is off, as it has the potential to be laggy (basing this on Mystcraft).
- Config options for various parts of world-generation. By default these are enabled and add various trap hazards to vanilla’s Scattered Features (pyramids, temples, strongholds, wizard’s towers) as well as “quicksand lakes.”
- Additionally if you don’t like the Antibuilders, you can prevent worldgen from creating them by setting UseAntibuilders to false.
- Item and block ID configs also available.
How to install Unique Artifacts Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Unique Artifacts Mod 1.7.10