Urban Warfare Map
Map types: PvP
Author: atmosFear Team ❘ September 16, 2016 ❘ 11,589 views
Do you like explosions? Do you like seeing your friends explode? If so, this is the game for you. This is a multi-level, last player standing, PvP game, where you toss grenades at your friends and revel in their screams. Urban Warfare Map has 10 unique and challenging levels to choose from. Urban Warfare is a multiplayer, multi-level PvP game.
How to Play Urban Warfare Map:
- Install the game and get some friends.
- Join the game with your friends.
- Select the level to play and how many lives you and your friends will play with by right clicking the signs.
- Start the game.
- Find the chests containing grenades, located throughout the map.
- Throw said grenades at said friends and laugh at their demise.
Be on the lookout for special power ups while you play that can turn your grenades into: Napalm Grenades, Poison Grenades, Blindness Grenades, Sickness Grenades.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Urban Warfare Map:
For Minecraft 1.8