Author: clovis83 ❘ August 7, 2016 ❘ 159,759 views
Village-up Mod. Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? Now you can. With this mod you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! But it’s not all:
- The mod modify some structures of the NPC’s villages
- Add various houses
- Extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for Village-up Mod:
For Minecraft 1.8