Village-up Mod [1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: clovis83 | July 15, 2013 | 53,276 views
Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? Now you can. With this mod you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! But it’s not all:
- The mod modify some structures of the NPC’s villages
- Add various houses
- Extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!
The desert villages
The basic villages
The freezy villages
The jungle villages
The forest villages
The swamp villages
The mountains villages
The Guard Tower
You can see the size of the tower with the church ( 20 blocks of wheight)
- You don’t need Minecaft Forge or but you can have it
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).