Wood Converter Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Minecrafter1912 | 63,284 views |
What is Wood Converter?
Do you know the moments, where you want to change e.g. oak planks into jungle planks? Then this mod is for YOU! With the Wood Converter Mod, you can convert all your planks, slabs, stairs and logs into other type planks, slabs, stairs and logs! Furthermore, you can craft slabs back into planks, stairs back into planks and planks back into logs.
Back crafting (these are shapeless recipes, that means that you can place the items in any order in your workbench):
Slabs to planks:
Stairs to planks:
Planks to logs (Note, that the recipe for a workbench will still work! So four planks in a square, will still give a workbench):
How to install Wood Converter Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Wood Converter
- Search for %appdata% in your search bar (Vista/Win7)
- Goto .minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar and delete META-INF
- Drag the whole Wood Converter file into your .minecraft/mods folder. If the folder “mods” doesn’t exist, create it.
- Close minecraft.jar, startup Minecraft and enjoy!
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Balanced sapling recipe
Wood Converter Mod Download Links: