World Downloader Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: cubic72 ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 210,628 views
World Downloader Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows saving of a world on a remote server for singleplayer use. Mainly, this means that it can be used to backup your creations on a server.
The “Download this world” button
World generator options
Advanced entity options
Save progress screen
How to use:
What World Downloader Saves:
Important usage notes:
- You need to open chests while downloading or their contents cannot be saved.
- The mod can only save chunks which are sent by the server as you move around. If you see the chunk while downloading, then it’s saved! If you don’t move, it will likely only save 10 chunks (160 blocks) in each direction.
- The seed is not saved automatically. You must be op to request the seed with the /seed command. World Downloader will pull the seed automatically from the server response.
- When you click “stop download”, wait until the world is saved to disconnect. You will be notified in chat.
- Some entities such as Fireworks will freeze the client if used while downloading. Known bug.
World Downloader Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11