World of Warcraft Mod 1.7.10 (WoW in Minecraft)
Author: nickita45 ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 20,642 views
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced byWarcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard’s previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 23, 2004, on the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.
World of Warcraft Mod 1.7.10 adds epic bosses, dungeons and weapons from World of Warcraft Game into your Minecraft. This mod adds a bunch of new weapons, armours, blocks, and tons of new mobs and bosses to kill and structures to explore.
- 64 mobs (Old-Murk, Ragnaros, Priest Shade Sarvis and CaptainGreenskin).
- 28 Armor (9 Armor for Rogue).
- Russian Sounds.
- English Sounds.
- 12 Dangeons.
- Molten Core.
- Black Temple.
- Biome Dead.
- Tools and Swords.
- Some mobs animated.
Pirate Ship Captain Greenskin
Reliquary of souls
Tier 3 Warlock
World of Warcraft Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
World of Warcraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10