X-Ray Mod with Fly [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: craftminer502 | September 28, 2013 | 782,294 views
What is X-Ray Mod?
The mod makes the user able to see diamonds, gold, iron and other materials through other blocks. You can enable x-ray mode by clicking “X” ingame.
There’s also a feature which shows you the coordinates in the upper left corner of the screen. There is also a “redstone finder” which can be enabled by clicking “R” and a night vision “L”.
X-Ray Mod Functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (Allows you to double click space to fly and disables fall damage)
- Better cordinates – use the “C” key to toggle
X-Ray Mod Screenshots:
X-Ray Mod Video:
Note: You can’t just remove the class files that conflicts with other mods. Then this mod won’t work anymore.
- - oe.class – Is used for xray, nightlight, redstone finder.
- - ms.class – Is used for entity(mob/animal brightness when xray, nightlight, redstone finder is on.
- - agq.class – Is currently used as the main class for this mod.
- - uh.class – Is used for fly.
- - ae.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- - dp.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
How to install X-Ray Mod with Fly for Minecraft:
- Download and extract the X-Ray Mod for the version you have chosen to install
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/versions
- Copy and paste the folder containg the Minecraft versions which you will be installing the X-Ray Mod on
- Rename the folder to XRay Mod
- Then open the folder and rename all of the files to XRay Mod
- Open the json file with a text editor such as notepad++ (the standard notepad is also fine)
- Then find the text saying “id”: “1.6.x” (1.6.x is the version of the copy of Minecraft I’m installing it on)
- Replace 1.6.x with XRay Mod. Then save the document
- Run your Minecraft launcher and select New Profile
- Then name the profile “The X-Ray Mod by craftminer502″ without the quotes
- Select “release XRay Mod” under “Use version”
- Click on Save Profile. Then run Minecraft
- Click the X key on your keyboard to check if it is installed correctly. Repeat these steps if it doesn’t
X-Ray Mod Download Links: