Yoyos Mod 1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: Raven2396 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 722 views
Yoyos Mod 1.10.2 adds children’s toy based weaponry! Also Tinkers’ Yoyos!
How to use:
- To use a yoyo, right click it and it will throw out. While out, the yoyo will follow where you look and do damage to anything it touches. Right click again to pull it back in.
- If you get too far away from a yoyo, you will be pulled towards it.
Yoyos need 4 of the desired material, a stick, and a chord to craft a yoyo.
The cords are crafted with 8 string in a circle.
The Shear Yoyo
By combining an iron yoyo with shears, you can give the functionality of shears to your toy-weapon. It allows for the yoyo to cut grass and flowers and plants and stuff and to shear sheep and mooshroom without damaging them
Building the yoyo
- The yoyo is made in the tool forge using an axle, two bodies, and a cord.
- The different parts are crafted as usual in a part builder or by casting.
- The cord determines how far away from you the yoyo gets.
- The bodies determine the damage and movement speed.
- The axle has a durability multiplier.
- Both the cord and axle have friction, which determines how long the yoyo can stay out.
- Gives the behavior of the shear yoyo to any tinkers’ yoyo.
- Applied with shears.
- Each level lengthens the yoyo’s cord by 2 blocks.
- Applied with string.
- Makes the yoyo lighter, allowing it to move faster.
- Applied with a pufferfish.
- Allows the yoyo to spin for longer, increasing it’s duration.
- Applied with an inksack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Yoyos Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2