Zombie Apocalypse Add-on for MCPE
October 20, 2016 ❘ 797 views
Zombie Apocalypse is an add-on which makes it much more difficult to survive in the world of Minecraft. Hostile mobs such as zombies are stronger and faster and they are no longer affected by the sunlight. This means even though it’s daytime you will still run into zombies and other horrific creatures. Humans, villagers, animals – none of you are safe. They are all out to eat you!
How does it work?
Anything alive is a target for zombies. If a pigman or a zombie kills a pig then it turns into a pigman. This process will create huge groups of zombies within just a short amount of time.
Zombies, strays and skeletons no longer burn in sunlight. You really don’t have to wait long before they are a neverending threat.
One time I found myself hiding in a tree top and when I eventually got down they swarmed me. I had no chance.
Down below you can find all features which this add-on changes or adds.
- Zombies (zombie villagers included) don’t burn in sunlight. They are both faster and stronger and will poison victims. They love to eat humans, especially Minecrafters
- Husks are faster and stronger
- Skeletons and strays are not affected by the sunlight. They are also a bit faster.
- If a skeleton kills a horse it will turn into a skeleton horse
- If a zombie, husk, zombie villager or a pigman kills a horse then it should turn into a zombie horse
- If a pigman or a zombie kills a pig then it turns into a pigman
- Pigmen are faster and stronger. They attack animals, and humans too if they get too close
- The baby version of a hostile mob is larger
- Pigs and chickens will turn away from both monsters and players
- Textures look a bit darker to make things look more hostile
This add-on can be used for normal survival worlds or you can try one of the recommended maps below:
- Fallout PE
- Ruined City
If you have suggestions of other maps which this add-on would work for then let us know in the comments.
This add-on will work on all systems which have the 0.16.0 version of Minecraft Pocket Edition. iOS and Windows 10 users will have to wait for the 18th October as it’s then the 0.16.0 will be officially released on all Pocket Edition platforms.