Last Updated: September 21, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 137,170 views
A complete remake of ZombieCraft Classic. Taken to a whole new level, with proper multiplayer and map making support from the start. Currently in its 3rd beta, very stable and polished.
- Waves of zombie hordes that progress in numbers, health, and speed
- 15 Weapons and items to battle off the zombies
- Improved AI Comrade perk to help watch your back, can be given any weapon
- Speed Cola, Juggernog, Charge and ExStatic perk machines
- 5 maps so far: Nacht, Last Resort, Observation Deck, Verruckt, and a more open map called Invasion
- Built-in Single/Multiplayer map making support
Check your control settings in game for conflicts in red!
- Play Singleplayer: Run the game, click ZombieCraft button, choose a map and play.
- Play Multiplayer: Set up server, join server, type /zc to go to and from ZombieCraft realm, Use ZC_Menu key, start game, need ops to change map for now.
- Change Map: Being op, enable edit mode, type map name, hit generate. Map cycle list and vote feature coming soon.
- Make Maps: Read the text files in the download zip for a thorough guide.
How to install ZombieCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- First install Minecraft Forge
- Download ZombieCraft Mod
- Extract the zip, and copy the contents of the folder inside into your %appdata%.minecraft folder.
- Fixed zombies moving super slow making game unplayable (oops)
- Fixed various sounds that were still not playing
- Fixed crash in interface manager regarding handleGunBinds