JurassiCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Jurassic Park, Dinosaurs)
Author: Kashmoney, gegy1000 ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 371,507 views
JurassiCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod made to bring prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all JP canon: as many creatures and features as possible will be added! Creatures are made Jurassic Park style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
- Fossil Ore- drops a fossil(iron rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Amber Ore- drops amber(diamond rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Dna extractor- extracts DNA from fossils but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead
- Cultivator- converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature
- Dna Combinator: combines DNA that is below 100% to allow players to clone dinosaurs
- Dino Meat
- Dino Bone
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Llibrary.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
JurassiCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11