RebornCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for TechReborn Team’s Mods)
Author: modmuss50 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 10,725 views
RebornCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a core library mod used in TechReborn team’s mods, including Tech Reborn, Quantum Storage, Fluxed Redstone, Hardcore Map Reset, and many more. It allows us to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum.
It includes helper classes for:
- Fuel power allows us to add power values to fuel
- Custom tool tip api, allows us to easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack.
- Custom slots, allows use to have custom slots. E.g that only allow the player to remove items
- In world multi block placer helper, allows the player to see the shape of a multi block in world
- Connected texture generator, allows us to generate connected textures at runtime.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
RebornCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11