MineColonies Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Minecolonies, Kostronor, Colton, H3lay ❘ December 28, 2016 ❘ 56,998 views
MineColonies Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a SSP and SMP town building mod allows you to create your very own colony in Minecraft. Put your citizens to work and ravage Minecraftia for it’s precious resources. Minecolonies is a revival of the orginal MineColony mod with a blessing from the former devs. The new name reflects our goal to make it an SMP experience where you can work with, or against, other player colonies. Featuring many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the nasties
- Train your guards up and equip them with armour and weapons to make them stronger
- Total freedom of placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
The Supply Ship
Colony in Full Swing, Barracks in foreground, Blacksmith and Baker in front of ship, houses to the rear, miner and lumberjack to the right.
Citizen Huts linked by the Path (NPC’s walk quicker on Gravel in this mod)
How to install MineColonies Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MineColonies Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2