School Furniture Command Block
Author: TheRedEngineer ❘ September 17, 2015 ❘ 26,731 views
This “only one command” creation adds school furniture in vanilla minecraft. Chairs, tables, blackboards, trash cans, hangers and a teacher: the Professor Oak.
- Chairs : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 2 iron pressure plates.
- Tables : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 1 pressure plate.
- Blackboards : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 4 black banners.
- Trash Cans : craftable by throwing on ground 4 iron bars and 1 black carpet. Trash cans will delete items that you throw in it.
- Hangers : craftable by throwing on ground 1 tripwire hook and 1 stone button.
- Pokéballs : craftable by throwing on ground 1 redstone dust hook and 1 iron ingot. Drop a pokéball on a villager to capture it, after that drop the new pokéball near a blackboard to summon Professor Oak.
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
For Minecraft 1.8