R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.8.1/1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8.1, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.9, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 | Resolution: 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x | Author: UniblueMedia | 144,309 views |
About R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
R3D.CRAFT, pronounced “Red Craft” or “R-3-D Craft”, is a high quality texture pack that can be applied to the game, Minecraft. Based on the default texture that belongs to this game, R3D.CRAFT tries to bring more realization, with high quality textures, smoother gradients and shadows, artificial lighting, small details or new details + so much more.
This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the original outlook, by matching the correct colors and shapes.
If you love this pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment!
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack Images
How to install R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack for Minecraft Manually
Here’s a short guide on how to install R3D.CRAFT for all platforms:
- Download a version of R3D.CRAFT by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your “.minecraft” folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options -> Resource Packs -> Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: “AppDataRoaming.minecraftresourcepacks” for pc or “/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks” for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options -> Texture Packs.
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It’s usually named something like: [x.x.x] R3D CRAFT 512×512 (xx%). Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
If you see more details on the buttons, you’ve successfully installed R3D.CRAFT. You can now go in-game and hopefully, enjoy R3D.CRAFT and Minecraft in a high quality version.
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack Download Links
For 1.7 and 1.6
For 1.8 and 1.7