The Lord of the Rings Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2Last Updated: July 2, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 412,631 views
The Lord of the Rings Mod is a huge expansion planned for Minecraft that will aim to add the world of Middle-earth into the game. This will include content from J.R.R.Tolkien’s most famous work, the Lord of the Rings series, and eventually other related tales such as the Hobbit and the Silmarillion.
- A new Middle-earth dimension, with multiple new biomes and terrain features
- Hundreds of new blocks, ores, tools, foods and items
- Characters and races from the Lord of the Rings series
- An alignment system where you can play on the side of good or evil
- Gameplay features dependent on the player’s alignment
- Many quests ranging from small tasks to epic adventures
- Seamless multiplayer integration right from the start
- NEI recipe mode support included by default for all the mod’s new crafting tables
More information and Recipes:
- Go to The Lord of the Rings Mod wiki page
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
The Lord of the Rings Mod Download Links: