Better Villages Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 204,755 views |
What Better Villages Mod does?
This mod fixes the spawning of villages to more frequently and they are closer together when you do find them much like you would in reality. While traveling through Minecraft you might stumble upon a lone village, sometimes spawned in at a precarious area, leading to some insane village generation. Villages in Vanilla have gotten a little better but Better Villages ramps it up even more! Villages spawn more tightly together like a town, they spawn in Jungle biomes, Mountains and even in the ocean! Gardens within the villages are also fixed, adding lily pads and gates to the fences, even torches for light. The lamps around the villages use glowstone instead of torches, giving a lot more light at night time.
- Villages now spawn in every biome that has a little flat land.
- Villagers have betters AI.
- Villages spawn 5 or more houses.
- Villages extends land into flat land.
- Villages break apart any block in the way.
- Villages break blocks 75 blocks above them (trees etc.)
- Villagers have a low chance of attacking a zombie, still working on it, but cool!
- Villages no longer have a weird generation with gravel.
- Biomes now have a fixed spawn-rate so there won’t be like 500 villages in one single biome on LargeBiomes generation and default world.
- Villagers now walk on terrain like nothing before! They can detect where they walk.
- Villagers will attack zombies ONLY if the Golem Spawn Rate is below 10%. Which is extremely rare.
- Villages spawn in literally every single biome except ‘The End Biome’!
- Added new GUI in the In-Game menu.
- Updated to MC 1.5.2.
- Jungle/Swamp/Ice Villages!
- New GUI.
Ocean Villages. Proof that mod works. [Using OCD-Pack by Disco]
Tons of Villages!
Inside Better Villages Config
How to install Better Villages Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download zip file
- Drag the every single class file inside your minecraft.jar
- Drag BetterVillages.cfg into the .minecraft directory
- Remember to put singleAI into minecraft.jar as well
- Updated for 1.7.2/1.7.10
- Changed config option to use block names
- Added support for all new biomes
- Changed into jar file
Mod Download Links: