Energy Manipulator ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Fisherpants | 38,294 views |
What is Energy Manipulator Mod?
This mod adds the one thing which kept ME from transitioning from Tekkit to FTB, and that was the so called Energy Condenser. It works the same way as the Energy Condenser.
It works with FTB, YogCraft, Technic, Vanilla, etc
Energy Manipulator Mod Screenshots:
With NEI installed you don’t have to enter any block to see the EV.
Without NEI installed you’ll have to enter 1 of the 2 blocks from this mod to see the EV.
- “/emconfig” the main command.
- “/emcf” alias for the main command.
- “/emconfig reload” reloads all the configs.
- “/emconfig createconfig “ creates and loads a new EV config (gets prefixed with “EMEV_”, suffixed with “.cfg”).
- “/emconfig loadconfig “ loads an existing config (gets prefixed with “EMEV_”, suffixed with “.cfg”).
- “/emconfig saveconfig” saves the currently loaded config.
- “/emconfig unloadconfig” unloads the currently loaded config, WITHOUT SAVING IT!
- “/emconfig addcurrent “ adds the current item held in hand to the currently loaded config with the specified EV value.
- “/emconfig addinventory “ adds all the items in your inventory (the main 36 slots) to the currently loaded config with the specified EV value.
- “/emconfig addrawentry “ adds the entry to the currently loaded config (Mostly used for enchantment entries).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- (Optional, Recommended) Install NEI to be able to see EV outside of the EnergyManipulators and EnergyContainers
- (Optional) Edit EnergyManipulator.cfg and EMEV.cfg to fit your needs.
Configurations: Gets created automatically if it doesn’t exists in .minecraft/config
- Added to 1.6.4
- Fixed EV retrieval code.
- Fixed the Lapis Block entry, new value: 1152.
Energy Manipulator Mod Download Links:
Energy Manipulator Mod,