Iron Man Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2Minecraft Mods [ September 28, 2012 at 5:37 AM ] 4,683 Views
Ever felt the urge to become a super hero? All the time? Well, now you can! At least in Minecraft… and we all know that’s real life!
- Fly like an eagle!
- Blow shit up!
- Set Sheep on fire!
- Jump super high!
- Breathe underwater and swim with the squids!
- 1. Download the Mod .zip file
- 2. Download the latest Forge
- 3. Place the mod.zip file into the /mod folder inside .minecraft
- 4. ENJOY!
P.S. if you need to change item IDs with conflicting mods, there is a config file inside the configs folder in .minecraft.
How to use:
The iron man suit but briefly:
- z = arrows (make bullets later)
- x = lazer (particle effects later once I learn how to)
- c = massive explosion around you
- v = set an area you’re looking at on fire
- b = blow stuff up
- space = fly
- shift = glide
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Mods, Minecraft Iron Man|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|