Arista32 Resource Pack
Author: DelCntrl ❘ August 7, 2016 ❘ 8,960 views
About Arista32 Resource Pack
Arista32 Resource Pack is an experimental texture pack developed casually over the months of October and November of 2013. The pack consists of textures of 32 pixels per block with the majority of blocks textured. A 256×256 version of the pack also exists/ is in development which has detailed textures whilst up-close to blocks but still retains the over-all look of the 32×32 version.
Arista32 Pack Screenshots
How to Install
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for Arista32 Resource Pack:
For 1.7 and 1.6