Assorted Wildlife Mod
Author: LostKingpin ❘ June 30, 2013 ❘ 44,425 views
This is a compilation of the current released LostKingpin mods. This package includes:
- Fishy and RiverFishy
- Anubis Dog
- Polar Bear
- Snow Leopard
- Infernal Hound
Before ocelots, there were LoafCats!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Assorted Wildlife Mod
- Unzip file
- Then just copy the ‘resources’ folder to your .minecraft folder
- And copy AssortedWildlife.zip in your mods folder. (.minecraft/mods)
- Make sure Meta-INF folder is deleted. (.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar)
- Run game and enjoy!
Properties file: This mod creates its own properties file at location: .minecraft/config/AssortedWildlife.cfg. The spawn rate for each mob is adjustable. Each are labeled. Only whole numbers are acceptable (1-99). And are applied after restarting Minecraft. Slower machines should use caution when increasing the spawn rate.