Bee Barker Mod 1.10.2 (A Wolf Flame-Thrower)
Author: iChun ❘ 1 day ago ❘ 19,686 views
Bee Barker Mod 1.10.2 has been designed and inspired by the TV show called The Simpsons, they are very popular and lots of people love them. There’s a particular time within the series when you will see a dog with bees in his mouth and when he barks he will actually shoot bees towards you. This mod is adding that literal thing in Minecraft.
You will have to tame a wolf in order to get the best results here, but the experience can actually be a lot of fun here if you are willing to use the wolf as a weapon. You will have to feed your wolf with bees and then you will be able to fill their stomach with ammo and then you can use that ammo in order to eliminate your enemies.
This mod is trying to make the wolves become much more useful by changing them to be the bee barker. So, to start with the mod, you just need to tame wolves. After that, you just feed them with some flowers, and they are ready to be used for shooting or firing bees at your targets. Basically, the wolves will fire bees randomly at enemies when they are at a distance. Therefore, you need to line up your shot and aim it carefully because the shot won’t trace the targets. Also, you don’t really have to feed them to maximize the number of bees that can be stored in a single dog stomach, something weird could happen.
Don’t just overfeed them with tons of bees then. Anyway, it’s not like you have unlimited bullets or bees to shoot or fire as you will have to manually feed the wolves every time they run out of ammo. This Bee Barker Mod has given wolves a chance to be one of the most important part of the Minecraft world again with more paid attentions.
- This mod is based and inspired by the TV show called The Simpsons as references state “dog with bees in its mouth so when it barks it shoots bees at you.
- Wolves are functioned in this mod, once you’ve tamed them, you can now fill or feed them with bees and they will be ready to use in combat.
- Acquire wolf.
- Tame wolf.
- Feed wolf flowers until yellow and black particles appear.
- Right click wolf with empty hand.
- Right click.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bee Barker Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2