Block Ops Zombies HD Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 | Resolution: 16x | 29,503 views |
About Block Ops Zombies HD Resource Pack
Black Ops Zombies Texturepack.
Zombies ( Three Types )
- Zombie With Green Shirt
- Zombie With White Shirt
Weapons ( 8 Types )
- Ray Gun
- Ballistic Knife
- Double Box
- Single Box
- Barrier Door
- Buyable Door
Block Ops Zombies HD Resource Pack Preview
How to install Block Ops Zombies Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Block Ops Zombies Texture Pack
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Block Ops Zombies HD Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6