Boxes Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Matchlighter | 70,040 views |
What Boxes Mod does?
Boxes brings cardboard boxes to Minecraft! A basic box allows you to carry up to 18 stacks of items in one inventory slot. Though this is possible with backpack mods, there are two major differences:
- 1) You can see and interact with the contents of a box without leaving your Gui.
- 2) You can place a box in the world and pick it up again.
- Store up to 18 items in one inventory slot
- Content Tip shows you the contents of a box when you hover over it in your inventory
- Hold Shift to interact with Content Tips without stopping what you are doing (requires NEI)
- Shift+Right Click to place a box in the world
- RedPower2 Deployers can place boxes in the world
- Boxes are compatible with RedPower2 Tubes and BuildCraft Pipes
- Boxes drop in Creative mode so you don’t lose their contents
- SMP Support
- Minecraft Forge
- NEI is required for interaction with ContentTips
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Older versions:Boxes Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2,