DayZ Mod 1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: HoBoS_TaCo | 173,439 views |
The world has been hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world’s population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.
Go solo or team up with friends and take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
Due to all the complaints of why I won’t add anymore features and the complaints that the features I do add aren’t in DayZ, i’ll be taking the mod in a different direction as of 1.7. I plan to change DayZ into a modular system so you can use only the features you want. The modules planned so far are:
- DayZ Core – Adds zombies, some blocks, some items, different loot chests (that don’t generate without other modules) and holds interfaces needed by all the other modules.
- DayZ Thirst – Adds a thirst system, HUD icon and adds drinks to the loot chests.
- DayZ Climate – Adds a temperature system, HUD icon and items such as cloaks.
- DayZ Inventory – Adds a max stack size of 1, adds a carry weight system and backpacks.
- DayZ World – Adds a number of DayZ world types along with unique structures and chests.
- DayZ Weapons – Adds many new weapons to the game.
- DayZ Extra Loot – Adds other items and blocks that aren’t in DayZ such as window barricades, clothing etc.
How to install DayZ Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download DayZ Mod
- Place the downloaded DayZ jar file in the .minecraft/mods folder just like any other forge mod
Mod Download Links:
Older versions:DayZ Mod 1.7.2,