Default Plus Resource Pack by Wert4Nines
August 8, 2016 ❘ 1,521 views
This pack is much more colorful than defaults toned down color scheme
Wood still looks very much like default except I removed the nail like dots on it to give a smoother look
I removed the gray dots that resemble stones from dirt and grass to give it a much smoother look as well
Ores from Cotorie Craft mix nicely with default stone and it gives the ores a more ‘3D’ effect to them as they appear to be hiding behind the stone
Smoother Granite, Andesite, and Diorite
MUCH MUCH better looking than default without changing too much of their overall appearance
And much more awesome things on this pack, you should try it by yourself.
This pack is compatible with minecraft version: 1.10.2/1.9.4
How to install Default Plus Resource Pack:
- 1. Download your Resource Pack.
- 2. Start > Run > %appdata%.
- 3. Open .minecraft folder.
- 4. Open your version folder.
- 5. Find resourcepacks folder.
- 6. Drag your Resource Pack your have downloaded there.
- 7. Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting.
- 8. Enjoy!