Escape of the Mind Map
Author: Billith ❘ September 8, 2016 ❘ 4,238 views
Escape of the Mind Map Story:
Escape of the Mind Map. You are 20361, comatose and trapped within the walls of your mind. There, you find alien architecture plagued by blight of shadow. An ancient darkness has drawn you into your slumber. Figments of imagination form the castle, your subconscious mind pleads for assistance. But who knows what may come when you confront the darkness within?
Visit the original map thread here for all info.
Escape of the Mind Map Screenshots:
- This map is hard. Keep this in mind as you fail and blame me for making bad maps. All puzzles can be solved, but challenge rooms and secret bonuses tend to be harder and more obscure.
- This game is meant for singleplayer and works most optimally this way. Will function ok in SMP. If hosting on a server, make sure to have command blocks enabled, otherwise some things will not work
- Do not break blocks
- Play on peaceful and 4 chunks render distance, 3 for a more difficult experience (recommended: headphones, dark room, moody lighting, resource pack enabled, max particles, max smoothing) Do not play with super high render distance or be prepared for bugs maybe
- No mods are allowed besides minimap mods
- Read all books and signs. if you feel lost, look for signs or return to the place you last were
- Explore, explore, explore! Most of the world will reveal itself to those who travel beyond the beaten path
- Look for special items to exchange for currency, and shop owners to buy specialty items, potions, and more from
- Overall, just have fun playing
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Escape of the Mind Map:
For Minecraft 1.8