Extrapolated Decor Mod 1.7.10
Author: SoBiohazardous ❘ August 25, 2016 ❘ 51,621 views
What is Extrapolated Decor?
Extrapolated Decor Mod 1.7.10 is the building-materials section of Minestrappolation. The mod adds a plethora of new building blocks for you to classy-ify your builds with, ranging from Sandstone Brick to Coils of Rope. While most of the blocks in this segment are purely decorative, some are also equipped with other functionality, such as the Slime Block, which causes mobs to sink into it.
- This mod uses up a TON of item and block IDs. Forge should fix most id conflicts, but it may not work with larger mod packs like Tekkit.
- Compatibility of this mod and any others has not been tested. Use with other mods at your own risk.
- This mod adds Hieroglyph blocks which generate beneath the Sand in Deserts. This is a minor change, but just note that you will not be able to find these blocks in chunks generated prior to installing the mod.
How to install Extrapolated Decor Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Minestrappolation API
- Download Extrapolated Decor Mod
- Put Extrapolated Decor Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
Extrapolated Decor Mod 1.7.10 Download Links: