Find the Stone Button Map 1.10.2
Map types: Finding
Author: CRAFTYGUY2003 ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 391 views
Hello and welcome to Find the stone button Map. The aim is simple. You must go through 10 levels (not 11 this time) trying to find a stone button. If you are stuck, you have 3 hint levers to help you. Simple, right? But there are parkour and puzzles along the way.
- 1. An in-game timer.
- 2. 10 levels.
- 3. Puzzles and parkour.
- 4. Every level has a reset button.
- 5. LOTS OF FUN! (hopefully).
- 1. Play on 1.10.2.
- 2. Play on adventure mode.
- 3. Play on peaceful.
- 4. Set your render distance to 10 or higher.
- 5. Have Fun! (hopefully you will).
How to install Find the Stone Button:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Find the Stone Button Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.2