Humans+ Mod 1.4.6
Author: Mr. okushama ❘ September 18, 2016 ❘ 60,716 views
Humans+ Mod 1.4.6 adds a plethora Human mobs to the game, each with their own unique characteristics, textures and weapons, quest sets and traits.
There are 2 types of Human in your world, those whom fight for Good, and those whom fight for Evil
How about that then, There you were thinking to yourself that you are the only Human in your World..
Well it turns out you were wrong! Humans+ adds a plethora of new Humans to your world, As well as an “alignment” concept of good and evil. This Alpha release is focused on Quests, quests are assigned randomly to a Human NPC of the correct type, quests can be written in a .txt and added to the game without restarting.
To start a quest, right click the NPC, then follow the instructions on screen.
You can toggle the Quest HUD with ‘H’ by default.
- 4 Original Human mobs
- Hunter, Rogue, Samurai, Bandit
- Humans will offer you quests in return for your riches in rewards!
- Quests can be customized and added to easily, full support coming in the update!
- Minecraft Forge
- Open the folder named “Add to .minecraft”, Extract ALL contents to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Ensure you have Forge installed
- Removed debug Human spawn code on Swords, derp
- Fixed scout quest script
- Added missing graphic
- Fixed Blocking code!
Download Links for Humans+ Mod 1.4.6