MalisisAdvert Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Advertisement Banners in Minecraft)
Author: Ordinastie ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 74,933 views
The purpose of this mod is to allow server owners to have an advertisment system inside Minecraft world. MalisisAdvert Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows admins to add advertisement banners in Minecraft. It comes with a single (non craftable) block that admins can use to display an advertisement panel. The true power of the mod comes from the possibility to display any image available from the internet.
- First, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command /malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- The block, when placed in world and right clicked, allows admins to select what advert to display for it. Different models are also available for block and selectable from the GUI.
How to install MalisisAdvert Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install MalisisCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MalisisAdvert Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2