Minecraft 1.12 Snapshot 17w14a (Dancing Parrots)
Author: Mojang Team ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 1,507 views
Minecraft 1.12 Snapshot 17w14a is the fourth snapshot released for Minecraft 1.12, namely Advancements & the Recipe Book.
- Added new advancements, including a new “adventure” tab
- Notify players when they advance, or unlock new recipes
- Changed the animation for the completed advancement pop-up to have a sliding effect.
- They are now able to make sounds while sitting on the player’s shoulders
- Parrots now dance and change colors if playing music on a nearby jukebox
- Changed the right-click action:
- Right-click on a tamed parrot tells it to sit down
- Holding down right-click on an sit parrot tells it to start dancing
- Holding down shift while a tamed parrot is flying near the player will cause it to sit the player’s shoulders
- Changed the icon on the trigger button, from a standard book from to the Knowledge Book
- Added a shift-click ability to the recipe book that puts all available materials in the crafting grid.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog). Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.12 Snapshot 17w14a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1