Mo’ People Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 209,782 views |
- Notch: The creator of Minecraft is in single player! Notch spawns on your map, and drops one or two red apples when killed.
- Farmer: Farmers wander around your map. Killing them will drop wheat!Planned: He will eventually farm properly and spawn on flat grassy ground.
- Lumberjack: These lumberjacks wander around your map. Killing them will drop sticks!Planned: He will eventually spawn in forests.
- Miner: The miners wander around your map. Killing them will drop coal!Planned: He will eventually spawn underground.
- Psycho: Psychos spawn somewhere in your map. They spawn rarely, but in groups, during the day. Beware! They attack on sight!
- Suicide Bomber: Bombers spawn somewhere in the map. They spawn during the day and are a “passive” MOB. But, be warned: They are known to explode on contact. They currently drop TNT, but only if you are lucky enough to get it!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.