Nuclear Tech Mod 1.7.10
Author: HbMinecraft ❘ November 3, 2016 ❘ 10,027 views
Nuclear Tech Mod 1.7.10 basically uses the concept of a technic mod and combines it with explosives. You can craft different bombs, mine ten new ores and use new machines to create advanced materials. The main bombs all use a GUI controlled explosion system, which requires you to fill the bomb shells with explosive materials, trigger mechanisms and even radioactive parts! All explosives are survival ready, everything is craftable.
These are the nuclear explosves, with explosion radii ranging from 120 blocks up to 175 blocks!
The multi purpose bomb’s explosion type depends on which item is inside of it.
It needs four blocks of TNT and two additional things:
- Gunpowder (small explosion)
- TNT (large explosion)
- Explosive pellets (cluster explosion)
- Fire powder (incendiary)
- Poison powder (small explosion, kills plants)
- Gas cartridge (negative potion effects for mobs)
The gas centrifuge is used to seperate isotopes. Like the alloy furnace, it’s powered with redstone, coal or lava.
All items of the Parts tab, used to craft bombs and machines.
How to install Nuclear Tech Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Nuclear Tech Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10