Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: DelTaz ❘ January 8, 2017 ❘ 97,566 views
Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 features some of the most realistic looking textures to be found in any Minecraft pack. It isn’t finished yet, but rather than focusing on the parts which have yet to be implemented, it makes much more sense to simply look at what has been finished already here. Cobblestone blocks actually look like bits of chipped and crushed stone pasted together into a cubic shape rather than a pile of mostly flat rocks stacked on top of each other. Granted, there are many other textures to spot, but this is probably the first really good one most players will see.
Oerlis Realistic Resource Pack Pictures
How to Install Oerlis Realistic Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for Oerlis Realistic Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.X: