Project Zulu Mod 1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Crudedragos | 66,993 views |
What is Project Zulu?
This mod aims to create a better overworld by adding unique mobs, blocks, strucutres, and mechanics to each biome. As time goes on I’ll be adding more to each Biome. Everything in this mod can be disabled from the config. Mobs, Blocks, Items, Structures. Blocks and items are disabled by setting the ID to 0. Other objects are disable by setting boolean canSpawn flag to false for appropriate object.
- Go to Project Zulu Wiki page
How to install Project Zulu Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Project Zulu Mod
- Drop into Mods Folder
- (Optional but Recommended) Install ExtraBiomesXL
- (Optional but Recommended) Install Mob Spawn Controls
There are Global Spawn Controls for turning off Mob / Adjusting Spawn Rates in the Project Zulu Config, MCS is recommended for granular control on a per biome (and per world) basis. It also lets you change the Spawn Cap. Just download it
- Initial port for 1.7
- Individual modules for Dungeon, Block, World, and Mobs no longer exist. They can be toggled via a new Configuration file ProjectZuluModules.cfg or the appropriately named java class files can be deleted from the of the ProjectZulu jar file.
Project Zulu Mod Download Links:
Older versions:Project Zulu Mod 1.7.2,