Simple Flight Mod
Author: _Antihero_ ❘ August 4, 2016 ❘ 171,301 views
Simple Flight Mod isn’t your average wimpy flight mod that has you creative fly in survival mode. No, simple flight is HARDCORE. You can only fly for a limited amount of flaps per flight, and not all wings allow you to glide safely — meaning if you’re not careful, you can take a significant amount of fall damage.
How to Fly:
Hover over your Wings item. It should say Max Flaps followed by a number. that number is the amount of flaps you can get in per flight before you’ll either glide, or drop to the ground like a lemon… wrapped around a brick.
First, equip the wings. All the wings and gliders in this mod (so far, at least) are worn as a chestpiece. Then, you need to become airborne, either by jumping, or walking off of some sort of ledge. When in the air, you just have to press (or hold) whatever key you use when you JUMP (spacebar by default) in order to flap your wings – It’s that simple!
Watch out for fall damage, though, or your first few landings might end up a just a bit messy. Or a lot.
- Aerial Swiftness – decreases the cool-down period between flaps. (completely useless on jetpacks and jetgliders)
- Longer Flight – increases the amount of possible flaps for each flight.
How to Enchant:
- Your wings must have no enchantments on them in order to be enchanted. If the wings are dyed, the dye will not be cleared upon crafting.
- Place the unenchanted wings in a crafting area with one or more Lapis Lazuli blocks (for Longer Flight) or Redstone blocks (for Aerial Swiftness). The amount of blocks used in the recipe will determine the strength of the enchantment.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Simple Flight Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10