STCM’s Parallax Resource Pack
Author: SoulTakerl996 ❘ August 28, 2016 ❘ 35,886 views
About STCM’s Parallax Resource Pack
STCM’s Parallax Resource Pack. The goal with this resourcepack is to make it as much as possible optimized for use with Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders v10.1 with parallax occlusion mapping enabled.
STCM’s Parallax Pack Screenshots
How to Install:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!