SubLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for Subaraki’s Mods)
Author: Subaraki ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 15,751 views
SubLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 is more of a requirement for most of Subaraki’s mods then an actual aid for anyone else. It has some targetting logic, and allows all the Class mods (bma and umbralux) to be independant of the RPG Inventory mod.
Mods using SubLib:
- Rpg Inventory
- BMA: Berserker, Mage and Archer Class
- UmbraLux: Necromancer and Paladin Class
- Pet Buddy Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
SubLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11