Sword Pedestal Mod 1.7.10
Author: Golui ❘ August 15, 2016 ❘ 97,159 views
Sword Pedestal Mod 1.7.10 adds a block, Sword Pedestal. The way the sword is rendered is highly customizable. To put/take the sword into/out of the pedestal, simply right-click with it on the block. If you want to customize, right-click the block while sneaking. Mod supports HD Texture Packs as long as OptiFine is installed.
Customization Tips (Pedestal GUI):
- Press the icon of the pedestal, to change it.
- Color of the Light Beam is changed using RGBA sliders. They are not 100% accurate but I highly doubt somepony will ever complain about them.
How to install Sword Pedestal Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for Sword Pedestal Mod 1.7.10