The Ninja Mod
Author: jond311 ❘ November 28, 2013 ❘ 38,540 views
The Ninja Mod implements many different katanas, items, and a new world-generated ore!
How to use:
When you first start out survival, instead of making a boring old wooden sword, you can make a wooden katana. You can keep upgrading your katana until it’s diamond. Once you find Ninja Ore (under Y 25), you can smelt it into a Ninja Ingot. Once you have plenty of Ninja Ingots, a new world is opened to you. You can craft the legendary katana. The Legendary Katana swings faster, has a higher damage, and has more enchantability than a diamond sword. It is definetly the Master of all Katanas, and the one you want.
- The first ever elemental katana is the Katana of the Flame. It will set mobs on fire when hit, and also works like a flint and steel.
- The second ever elemental katana is the Katana of the Sea. It will slow down mobs when they are hit, simulating being underwater, and also works like a water bucket on the ground.
Crafting Basic Katanas:
Basic katanas are crafted with sticks, not katana handles.Crafting a Legendary Katana:
Master Katanas are crafted with Katana Handles.
Crafting a Katana of the Flame:
Crafting a Katana of the Sea:
Crafting a Katana Handle:
Act like you’re going to craft normal sticks, but use Ninja Ingots in place of wood.
How to install The Ninja Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file below
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Download Ninja Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2