Author: MrSpring ❘ August 3, 2016 ❘ 60,788 views
Wasteland Mod. In the year 1337, an apocalypse hit Minecraftia. The sky became dark, the grass died away, forest fires became rampant, and the rivers ran dry. The only ones left alive are the creatures of the night, and one human, trying to survive
That human is you!
Basically this mod is an edit to the original terrain generation.
It generates a fallout/wasteland/apocalypes themed map. This includes:
- No more grass: All of the grass blocks in the world are replaced with dirt. Yes, this means no more passive mobs spawn.
- Changes to trees: Currently, the trees are only one-block 7 high pillars made out of oak wood. Will later be changed to look more like they did in the original Wasteland Mod.
- No pumpkins, reeds or flowers: Pretty self-explanatory. All of that good stuff just ain’t there anymore.
- No oceans: No more giant oceans of water for unlimited water supplies. You can however find water in the basements of old ruins.
- Ruined houses: There is a random chance of a ruined house spawning in the world. Think of it as a dungeon with less loot and no spawner. These are completely random and contain things to help you survive.
Two ruins spawned at the same spot, and squids were born:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for Wasteland Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10