Animated Player Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 425,336 views |
Animated Player Mod Introduction:
- Do you love Minecraft’s default animations?
- Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts?
- Do you wish Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way?
Well if you do, then this isn’t the mod for you!
After countless hours of working (it wasn’t that long), Professor HippoMaster now introduces to you the Animated Player Mod! This mod completely replaces and reanimates the player model by adding more joints and better animations. Also, it’s completely client-based, which means it works for servers too (just don’t install it into the server)!
- Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking.
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
Hats now render each pixel individually to make it look better! This can be toggled in the config file. (Still a bit buggy)
Animated Player Mod Screenshots:
Your own textures work with the mod too! Just color in the right areas specified below, then upload your texture to minecraft.net! However, if you want to change your offline player look, check out the features inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg.
- Color in the Eye Overlay 1 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 1 with animated eyes.
- Color in the Eye Overlay 2 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 2with animated eyes.
- Color in the Eye Overlay 3 to replace the skin at Eye Replacement 3with animated eyes.
(AKA you can make 2×2 eyes or 2×3 eyes)
Color in the Eyebrows to give the player animated eyebrows above the eyes.
Color in the Mouth to give the player an animated mouth and teeth.
Animated Player Mod Video:
How to install Animated Player Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AnimationAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Animated Player Mod Download Links: