Better Questing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Funwayguy ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 27,184 views
Better Questing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a questing mod designed to give pack developers the ultimate set of in game editors and tools to create quests from simple to-do lists to massive themed story lines spanning multiple dimensions. It also contains a bunch of functions for mod developers to hook into to further expand its functionality and customisability.
- Lots of in game editors for customising all aspects of your quests
- Automatic quest tree generation
- Party management
- Hardcore lives
- Allows pack developers to fully localise their quests with resource packs
- Customisable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions)
- Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions)
- Importers for other mods (Requires expansions)
- Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete
- Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors
- All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate
- Modular and Expandable
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
This is the base mod and contains only the base functionality for expansion packs to build upon.
Better Questing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2