More Enchantments ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.5.2, 1.5.1 | Author: glider521al | 55,042 views |
This mod adds 23 new unique and exciting enchantments. Each offering a unique perk to change the way you play Minecraft!
Enchantments and stats:
1. SWIFTNESS: Gives the player speed 12.5% boost in walking/running speed per level.
2. HIGHJUMP: Allows the player to jump 1 block higher per level (so long as they’re standing on a dry solid block).
- Freeze water into ice as you walk over it.
- Freeze lava into obsidian as you walk over it (Minor fire damage can still be incurred if you move too quickly).
- Put out fires by jumping on them
- 1/5th of a change of negating fire/lava damage
- Grass and mycellium spread in seconds.
- Vines can grow faster than you can descend. Good for bungie jumping if you’ve got the guts!
- Other crops/netherwart & mushrooms in proximity grow at over 100 times their usual speed (provided lighting/conditions if favorable).
- Exactly that. The effect remains on until you take off the helmet
OTHER ARMOUR ENCHANTMENTS
6. ANTIVENOM: Provides resistance to poisons and splash potions of damage.
Protects 1/2 heart per level every 2.5 seconds and stacks with each piece of armour equipped with this enchantment.
E.g. If you have AntiVenom 3 on a chestplate and antivenom 1 on your helmet: this renders you impervious to poison II
However any extra splash damage/poison damage and you’ll start losing hearts.
7. DURABILITY: Armour has a 50% chance of not reducing durability when taking damage. Kind of like the unbreaking counterpart, but more expensive.
DIGGING TOOL ENCHANTMENT
8. HASTE: Increased mining speed on pickaxes/shovels/axes. Stacks with efficiency arm swing increases each level.
- Creates a smokescreen, knocks opponents back.
- Does 1+1 heart per level
- Damage radius=3+
10. SHARPSHOOTER: Arrows you fully charge moves at double the speed, unaffected by gravity. Great for sniping from afar.
11. HOMING: Upgrade from SharpShooter
Two modes of fire:
- Tracker mode: Arrows you fully charged, home in on the surface point that you stare at (whether a block, or on a mob). Ignores transparent blocks.
(until you fire another arrow/deselect bow).
- Seeker mode (Hold crouch): Arrows home in on mobs you stare at (flying straight otherwise)
12. SPLASH SLOWNESS:
- Creates a splash potion effect that slows down most monsters/players for upto 5 seconds.
- Decrease in speed=10%+10% per level;
- Use this enchantment carefully, if you’re caught in the radius, you’ll be slowed down by the maximum amount.
13. SPLASH VENOM:
- Poisons target for upto 6 seconds.
- Level of poison= Level of enchantment
Miss the old bows from before 1.8 where you could spam arrows?
Well now here’s something better, 50% increase in bow charging speed per level
15 LEECH: Every 5 damage of hearts you do to foes, you gain 1 hunger point (or 1/2 a heart if the bar is full). Killing an enemy gives you 50% chance of gaining 1/2 heart back. Based on a perk beverage from Bastion.
16. WISDOM: -50% more XP on killing mobs per level.
17. POISON_ASPECT: Poisons target for 7 seconds. Potion effect strength depends on enchantment level.
18. LETHARGY: Slows down most monsters (e.g. enderman/zombie pigman/slime/magma cube…) for 5.5 seconds. Potion effect strength depends on enchantment level.
19 COUNTER PARRY:
- Advanced Counter Blocking: See below;
- Additional protection of about 1/2 heart per level when blocking.
- Reprogrammed in 1.3.1 to be more intuitive and make reflected arrows do more damage.
- Strikes partially bypass armour
- Minimum sword damage (ignoring armor)= Level/3* base sword damage
- Extra Damage: Level * 1/2 heart/
- Fling your opponents 5 blocks into the air.
- Stacks with counter parry.
CHEST PLATE ENCHANTMENTS
- Heals 1/2 heart every (11 seconds)/.
- Regen rate increases, when player is below 3.5 hearts – Suggested by Grubs (Paul)
- Slowfall in midair by holding jump.
- Press crouch to descend faster.
- Negates fall damage
- Effects are much more potent when stacked with feather fall.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download and install PlayerAPI
- Download More Enchantments Mod
- Put More Enchantments Mod jar file into your minecraft.jar
More Enchantments Mod,