Author: Dayanto ❘ November 22, 2013 ❘ 32,159 views
What is Panorama Kit?
With this mod, you can quickly create accurate backgrounds for the main menu. If you want it to, it adds them to your texturepack directly. The mod also allow you to make panorama images of various types. With the help of Photoshop or GIMP, you can even make your world look like a planet! If you are interested in animation, you have the ability to make timelapses of anything that you can make an image of.
Various Image Types
Cubic Panorama (The ‘raw’ type, all images are made from this)
Stereographic Panorama (Planets and stuff)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed coremod not using the correct classmapping, causing rendering issues in its absence. (visible edges in the final image)
- Java 6 support has been added
- Figured out how to bundle the two mods in a single jar
PanoramaKit Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
Forge compatible: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1373633060
Not compatible with Forge: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1373633048
For Minecraft 1.5.2